With the custom background feature, the people can replace the background with any photo of your choice during the call. This feature is now available for Zoom, Skype, and Microsoft Teams apps. Let us discuss how to use this feature.
How to change the background on Zoom?
1. Open the Zoom app. Log in to your account
2. Go to Settings > Virtual Background
3. Now select what type of background you want to use
4. Select the “Green Screen” option if you want to have a green screen at the bottom of your screen. Otherwise, select Mirror my Video
How to Change the Background on Skype?
- Open skype app and log in to your account
- Click on the profile picture
- Go to Settings > Audio & Video
- Now hit the Background button to change the background
How to Change the Background on Microsoft Teams?
1. Open the application from the cell phone or computer and log into your account.
2. Before making a call, click on the three-specks icon
3. At that point, you will see the “Show Background Effects” option. Click it.
4. Pick any one effect from them.
You can also set the background during the call. For this, place an image of 1MB size in AppData%\Microsoft\Teams\Backgrounds\Uploads directory. Paste this address in the File Explorer on your computer. Click enter. You can add your images there and set the image as a background.