If you are a Facebook user, you may have uploaded a ton of pictures and videos there. Also, you need to transfer that to Google Photos for backup. Previously, we used to download our photos and videos from Facebook and then upload them on Google photos. It was not less than a hassle program fro all of us. But now, Facebook has provided us ease in this regard. Facebook has rolled out a new exciting feature with which you can transfer your photos and videos to Google photos with a single click. Follow the below steps to take advantage of this feature.
1. Go to the default browser and enter Facebook URL to open Facebook from your computer
2. Log in to your Facebook account
3. Click on the drop-down icon
4. Go to Settingsoption
5. Click on the“Your Facebook information”under the Generaltab located at the left navigation pane
6. It will ask your Facebook password. Enter your password and press continue.
7. Click on the “Transfer a copy of your Photos or Videos”option
8. Select “Google Photos”from the drop-down list
9. Enter the password of your Google Photos account for authenticating transfer of Photos and Videos
10. After Log in to Google account, Grant Facebook permission to transfer your Photos and Videos.
11. Now click on the“Confirm Transfer”button.
In this way, you can now transfer your photos and videos from Facebook to google photos directly.